Banff Hot Springs Nestled on top of Mountain Ave. in Banff’s National Park, the Hot Springs is a must when travelling to Banff. Canada is not known to have long white sanded turquoise beaches but the Hot Springs in the Canadian Rockies is a good idea. From the town of Banff you can take the […]
I created Jet Setter’s Suitcase to share what I learn, to show what I see and create what I feel. Through the lens of my photography and the inspiration I feel in my art, I want to inspire and encourage every one to travel more with a fearless heart. My mission is to travel to as many countries possible ,with an open heart, show respect to the cultures I encounter, accept diversity of people .
- Experience Banff’s Hot Springs in the Mountains May 15, 2018
- The Mind Blowing Columbia Icefields May 11, 2018
- Number 1 Attraction in Banff, Alberta- The Gondola Ride May 8, 2018
- You Want to Try These for Your Weekend in Montreal ! April 27, 2018
- Are you a Traveller or a Tourist? April 23, 2018